Microsoft’s Windows Server is the definitive server used by sole proprietors and businesses throughout the globe for their networking, storage, communication, and cloud computing needs. And recently the technology behemoth announced the launch of Windows Server 2012 amidst much anticipation. Microsoft claims that the new edition is more advanced, more comprehensive, and will confer heightened value and cost benefits to consumers.
Let us take a closer look at the many facets and highlights of Windows Server 2012:
- 1. Server Operation and Mechanization:Windows Server 2012 enables the complete homogenization of a business’ discrete elements thereby enabling increased synchronization and database management. Windows Server 2012 possesses the power of combining disparate servers and devices spread across distant areas and engendering a smooth and extremely secure virtualframework in the process. Whatever be the business platform – physical, cloud, online, or offline – the server will ensure trouble-free operation and integration. All this amounts to greater savings in expenditure and time thereby more viable organizations.
- 2. Total Simulation: Windows Server 2012 offers a highly scalable simulation environment to enable businesses to exploit datacenter management and cloud computing to the hilt. It uses the cutting-edge Hyper-V knowhow to generate heightened operational strength, robustness, compactness, and storage capacity. In fact, Hyper-V has the potential to back 64 processors and 1TB of storage space thanks to a new, super-strong hardware infrastructure.
- 3. Virtual Desktop Framework: This facetof Windows Server 2012 allows users to operate the many aspects of the server through remote mobile devices. By harnessing Hyper-V and Remote Desktop programming, the virtualization aspects of the server are seamlessly blended with the devices’ operating systems to create a whole new form of work execution. Also importantly, a sole administrative control is ingrained in the server enabling total control over the decentralized mobile devices, wherever they may be.
This framework engenders storage cost savings, enhanced data security, greater versatility due to multi-device support, and increased productivity.It is worthwhile to note that the server is able to furnish 3 choices for virtual work: Personal Desktops, Isolated Desktops, and Shared Desktops.
- 4. Top-notch Network Management: Smooth integration and information exchange are the primary needs of most business users. Windows Server 2012 incorporates System Center 2012 (service pack 1) to entirely harmonize diverse organizational elements and transform them into a dynamic whole. The consequence? Flawless networking, faster data sharing, enhanced multi-system compatibility, and greater sustenance power thanks to the inbuilt automatic rescheduling mechanism. Moreover, there is even network support for hybrid cloud computing environments.
- 5. Increased Storing Ability: In this digital era, systems with high storage builds are in great demand. Windows Server 2012 helps manage both physical and cloud databases more efficiently by providing a robust infrastructure capable of bearing immense information workloads. The server’s state-of-the-art cluster storage, data access, and information management systems ensureaugmented storage capacity regardless of the type of server network the business employs.
- 6. Greater Data Safeguards: With multiple computer devices, work environments, and storage centers, information safety is of prime importance. The advent of cloud computing has only aggravated concerns related to this. Windows Server 2012 wards off this security fear by encompassing upgraded versions of Active Directory and Direct Access as also the fresh Dynamic Access Control technology. The upshot is increased database security across remote IT locations, tightened network controls, and an overall solid server framework.
- 7. Improved Internet and ApplicationProficiency: Windows Server 2012 provides users with a secure alternative to conventional IT systems that they may possess. It enables organizations to utilize the Internet effectively and offers greater access to the myriad applications available on the World Wide Web. Due to this, applications can easily be harnessed and used to create more sturdy IT subsystems. With the assistance of advanced knowhow such as ASP.NET (4.5) and Internet Information Services (8.0), Windows Server 2012 affords a more tractable, measurable, and safe internet application solution ultimately benefiting the organization.
Thus it is evident that Microsoft has delivered an exceedingly competent server that will benefit all scales of businesses. With further innovations on the anvil, IT systems will only stand to gain in the future.