This article is specially built in order to help newbies build a new PC in 2019 (short version).
If you are too lazy to build one yourself and want something value for money, make sure to visit recompute! You will find all in one desktop as well as the best quality monitors here at affordable rates.
Here comes the Starter
of all, this is an article written to help you put your components
together. This is not a purchase guide so if you do not have any idea
about purchasing the correct components, please google it. If you are
someone who has their parts ready, get ready to rumble.’
- Make sure that you are discharged before you start operating on building the computer.
- There is a small risk of your static charge destroying your components.
- If you are unsure about the outcome, you can surely use spare some bucks for an anti-static wristband.
- Another safety option is to use a floor which is bare and not covered in carpets when you are building your computer.
- You can also wear shoes which are rubber soled.
- Make sure to leave the components in their packs until installation because those packs are anti-static.
Open up the case
you need to do is uninstall the screws in the case (not all of them).
Which ones to uninstall should be pretty self-explanatory.
- If you do not know how to do that, you should probably get professional help (visit recompute to avoid the hassle).
- All you need to do is remove the panels from the sides and install the power supply.
- Then keep it somewhere in a safe space around you.
- Make sure that you know where to put the power supply in the case.
- If you do not know that, read the case guide.
- If you do not have a case manual, try to fit it in the back side of the case (top/bottom).
- Make sure to manage the cables of the power supply in a way that they are hanging in the empty space of the case.
Installation of the Central Processing Unit, the motherboard, and the RAM should be our priority for now.
We recommend you remove the motherboard from the packing and place it on the box of the motherboard.
If you are building a PC in 2019, it is one of the easiest tasks to install the modern processors.
There are pin arrays either on the processor or on the motherboard depending on the brand you are using.
Use the load/arm in order to fix the processor after the installation in the motherboard.
Make sure you lock it and then install the fans.
on the fan, it might be a push type fan where the screws should visibly
come out of the back side or you might just need to tighten the screws
and not care about the backside.
Make sure to read the installation guide for that.
Unlock the pins of the RAM.
All you need to do is match the notch in order to install the ram. Make sure to press in the center in order to lock the pins.
If you have two slots, you can install it in either one.
If you got 4 slots and 2 modules, install both in the slots with the same color.
All you need to do is install the motherboard using the given screws.
might be some special screws to cover the space between the motherboard
and the cabinet so that they do not short. Make sure to use them.
Make sure that you use the correct slot specified in the GPU guide.
Unlock the pin in the GPU slot.
Most modern GPU’s use PCI-E slots.
Apply some pressure to lock them in.
Conclusion: After you are done with all of the steps mentioned above, installing the hard drives and optical drives are pretty self-explanatory. If you find this process complicated, you will be able to find custom mad as well as readily made computers on our website so make sure to visit our website for more articles. We hope that this guide gave you a jump start. Have a good day.