SEO (search engine optimisation) is the most powerful and cost effective technique to drive the traffic to your website. Traffic to your site paves a path to the success of your business. Increased website traffic is the Ultimate goal of SEO. Onsite and offsite SEO are two common strategies that have had been adopted by many businesses in their online marketing campaigns. These two strategies work hand in hand to improve the website’s search engine rankings.
Online marketing is made simple by many companies like SEO Company UK that take an innovative and ethical approach to search engine optimization. They follow varied on site and off site strategies and tricks that collaborate to the success of your business.
Onsite Optimization refers to things you do directly to your website. This is applicable for the new and less popular websites. Good Onsite optimization strategies include.
- Title Tag: the title tag must be filled with proper keywords that are appropriate to the content of the page. Don’t repeat the same for all the pages. This title tags should aid the search engines in better understanding what the page is really about.
- Keyword Density: Search engines understand the important themes of your pages by looking at the most popular keyword phrases of your page. Create good quality content by maintaining key word density 2-4% of the time which will help in increasing the traffic to your website.
- Content Writing: Content is King. You need to have high quality and original content on your site. You need to include relevant content that targets the readers and not just the search engines. This will help you in increasing your site’s search engine rankings.
Offsite optimization is all about link building or back links. To build links firstly, you need to highlight the pages you want key words for. Offsite SEO is influenced by the relationships you build with external businesses. For link building you need to analyze your keywords and those of your competitors. Below are some different methods of Offsite SEO that produce good results in over time.
- Participating in Forums: Participating in discussions and leaving links in your answers helps to increase the traffic to your website.
- Blog posting: Preparing Quality content and posting it onto relevant blogs with embedded links and anchor text will ensure the visitors you get are interested in your product or service.
- Social media marketing techniques: Using Social websites like Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn as sources of marketing. You can exchange or post links on these websites and use them to increase your brand profile.
An Optimized SEO strategy integrates both Onsite and Offsite SEO strategies (regardless of the purpose of the website) to generate the traffic to your website.
Free images from FreeDigitalPhotos.net
[box]Kate Ford is Tech writer from the UK. Catch her @thetechlegend on Twitter.[/box]